FAQ Topic: Services & safety

How do I get a copy of a police report?

The Police Department Records Division handles providing copies of police reports as well as requests for photo and video images.  Records may be requested by fax at 405-495-1951, by mail to the Police Department address or in person. When requesting a police report please include any information that will assist the records clerk in locating … Continued

How do I file a police report?

In response to an emergency CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY and appropriate response will be dispatched.  In non-emergency incidents contact the Warr Acres Police Department at 405-789-3329 or in person at the Police Department.  The police department operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Because Warr Acres borders Oklahoma City and Bethany as well as … Continued

Who do I call when my garbage has not been picked up?

There are several reasons that your garbage may not have been picked up as expected. A very common reason that prevents trash from being picked up is that the bags or cans exceed the weight limit of 50 lbs.  While the trash cans cannot exceed 40 GALLONS, the weight of those cans cannot exceed 50 lbs. … Continued

How do I find my trash pickup day?

Sanitation services currently pick up residential trash twice a week.  If you live north of NW 58th Street your trash will be picked up on Monday and Thursday each week.  If you live south of NW 58th Street your trash will be picked up on Tuesday and Friday each week.  If your normal trash day falls … Continued

How do I dispose of paints and chemicals?

Warr Acres works with through an agreement with Oklahoma City for disposal of household hazardous waste.  This waste includes chemicals like certain paints, stains and varnishes, cleaners, polishes, automotive products, pesticides and herbicides. Many of these contain hazardous components that would be harmful to our environment if placed in the landfill with other trash.  The Oklahoma … Continued

Where do I find election information?

In the State of Oklahoma all elections are handled by the Oklahoma State Election Board and Oklahoma County Election Board.  Their web sites have information on how to register, absentee ballots, early voting and assistance for the military to participate in elections.  CLICK HERE to access the State Election Board web site.

Where do I vote?

Voting in Oklahoma is handled by the Oklahoma State Election Board.  Use their Online Voter Tool to confirm your registration, find your polling place, track your absentee ballot or view a sample ballot.

How do I register to vote?

Voting in the State of Oklahoma is handled by the Oklahoma State Election Board.  To register as a voter or update your registration visit the Oklahoma State Election Board web site  CLICK HERE

How do I get more information about the quality of my drinking water?

Warr Acres contracts with Oklahoma City to supply water services to our residents and businesses.  Oklahoma City’s water supply is primarily from area lakes (Hefner, Overholser and Draper) which is processed before it is provided as drinking water.  For more information about the quality of Oklahoma City’s water visit their Consumer Confidence Report.

Close window