FAQ Topic: Property tax

What is the 2019 G.O. Bond Issue?

The 2019 General Obligation Bond Issues are being placed before the citizens of Warr Acres. For more information visit the 2019 G O Bond information page.

How do I pay my property taxes?

The City of Warr Acres is located within the borders of Oklahoma County.  The property taxes are handled by the Oklahoma County Assessor.  Most mortgage companies include your property tax in a portion of your mortgage payment into an escrow account.  Check with your mortgage company for more information. To find our more about your … Continued

Close window