What are my tenant rights?

If you are having legal problems in a tenant/landlord situation or with others who you are sharing a rental property with we recommend you consult an attorney for legal advice.  Many of these situations are civil in nature and may not be enforceable by the police.  To learn more about your rights as a tenant in Oklahoma we recommend you review the Landlord Tenant Act which is a section of Oklahoma law.  The City cannot provide legal advice or recommend an attorney.

Close window