How do I pay my property taxes?

The City of Warr Acres is located within the borders of Oklahoma County.  The property taxes are handled by the Oklahoma County Assessor.  Most mortgage companies include your property tax in a portion of your mortgage payment into an escrow account.  Check with your mortgage company for more information.

To find our more about your property tax and how it is calculated and used visit the Oklahoma County Assessor’s web site.  This site provides multiple ways to locate your property and find out more about your property tax.

Close window