FAQ Topic: Property taxes

What is the 2019 G.O. Bond Issue?

The 2019 General Obligation Bond Issues are being placed before the citizens of Warr Acres. For more information visit the 2019 G O Bond information page.

How do I find out about delinquent property tax?

The City of Warr Acres is located within the borders of Oklahoma County.  The property taxes are handled by the Oklahoma County Assessor.  Most mortgage companies include your property tax in a portion of your mortgage payment into an escrow account.  Check with your mortgage company for more information. To find our more about your … Continued

How do I pay my business taxes?

Businesses can involve several types of taxes, sales tax, use tax, employee withholding’s (social security and medicare), property tax and possibly others. Sales and use tax are handled by the Oklahoma Tax Commission Property taxes are handled by the Oklahoma County Assessor For more information on what types of taxes your business is responsible for … Continued

Close window