How do I pay my business taxes?

Businesses can involve several types of taxes, sales tax, use tax, employee withholding’s (social security and medicare), property tax and possibly others.

Sales and use tax are handled by the Oklahoma Tax Commission

Property taxes are handled by the Oklahoma County Assessor

For more information on what types of taxes your business is responsible for please contact a tax professional.

Close window