FAQ Topic: Elections

What ward am I in?

The city is broken down geographically into four wards. These wards are used for several purposes including selecting two council members from each ward to represent the citizens of that ward.  To determine which ward you are in please visit the city map page.  You can also see who has been elected to represent your … Continued

How do I find Warr Acres ordinances (municipal laws)?

Ordinances are municipal laws passed and enforced by the City.  These include building code, health and safety, traffic, criminal, animal and several other types of municipal laws.  These laws are passed by the City Council and codified and posted online in a searchable and printable format CLICK HERE to view the current municipal ordinances.

Where do I find election information?

In the State of Oklahoma all elections are handled by the Oklahoma State Election Board and Oklahoma County Election Board.  Their web sites have information on how to register, absentee ballots, early voting and assistance for the military to participate in elections.  CLICK HERE to access the State Election Board web site.

Where do I vote?

Voting in Oklahoma is handled by the Oklahoma State Election Board.  Use their Online Voter Tool to confirm your registration, find your polling place, track your absentee ballot or view a sample ballot.

How do I register to vote?

Voting in the State of Oklahoma is handled by the Oklahoma State Election Board.  To register as a voter or update your registration visit the Oklahoma State Election Board web site  CLICK HERE

Close window