FAQ Tag: vehicle

How does Warr Acres surplus city property?

The City ordinances and state laws dictate how the City is able to surplus or dispose of City owned property.  The City Council approves items to be declared surplus, and they are listed on the PublicSurplus web site.  Anybody can sign up as a user on PublicSurplus.com and bid on the surplus items. Check back … Continued

How do I get a vehicle out of impound?

For numerous reasons the Police Department or Code Enforcement may impound vehicles throughout the City.  If your vehicle was impounded by the Police Department you must obtain a vehicle release prior to recovering your vehicle.  To obtain the vehicle release the owner of the vehicle must bring the following to the Police Department: Original title … Continued

Close window