FAQ Tag: outage

How do I report my electricity being off?

If your power goes out, be sure to report your outage to OG&E.  Warr Acres has no control or input as to which areas have power restored, or in what order. You may report your outage online by logging in to your OG&E account or by calling 405-272-9595. OG&E has customer service representatives are available 24/7 for … Continued

Close window