FAQ Topic: Health

How do I find Warr Acres ordinances (municipal laws)?

Ordinances are municipal laws passed and enforced by the City.  These include building code, health and safety, traffic, criminal, animal and several other types of municipal laws.  These laws are passed by the City Council and codified and posted online in a searchable and printable format CLICK HERE to view the current municipal ordinances.

How do I report food safety concerns?

If you think you have food poisoning or an allergic reaction to food, call your doctor. If it’s an emergency, call 911. If you believe you or someone you know became ill from eating a certain food, contact the Oklahoma City County Health Department at 405-425-4348 or use their online reporting form.  The City of Warr … Continued

How do I get more information about the quality of my drinking water?

Warr Acres contracts with Oklahoma City to supply water services to our residents and businesses.  Oklahoma City’s water supply is primarily from area lakes (Hefner, Overholser and Draper) which is processed before it is provided as drinking water.  For more information about the quality of Oklahoma City’s water visit their Consumer Confidence Report.

I have a question about the bill that I received for ambulance service?

Ambulance services in Warr Acres are provided under a contractual agreement between the City of Warr Acres and Samaritan EMS.  This contract provides for ambulance response to emergencies within the boundaries of Warr Acres, and is funded by an EMS subsidy added to residents’ utility billing. Most residents of Warr Acres are covered under an agreement … Continued

Close window