The Warr Acres Police Department accepts applications for full time and reserve officers at all times even if not currently hiring. Applications are available anytime at the Police Department, 5901 NW 42nd St., or online CLICK HERE. Applications are kept on file for a period of one year and must be submitted to the Police Department at:
Warr Acres Police Department
5901 NW 42nd St.
Warr Acres, OK 73122
- 21 Years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- No Prior Felony Convictions
- Applicants must complete the selection process to be considered.
- The selection process includes;
- Submitting written application
- Scoring 70% or better on written examination
- Successful completion of physical agility course
- Oral board
- Background exam
- Interview with Chief of Police
The City of Warr Acres does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, political affiliation, disabled status or any other legally protected status.