How do I report a street light outage?

To report a street light outage, please contact OG&E Customer Service from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays at 405-272-9741.

If a traffic control light is malfunctioning at an intersection contact the Warr Acres Streets Department at 405-787-1404. If traffic control lights malfunction or are completely out contact the Police Department at  405-789-3329.


Close window