How do I renew my vehicle registration?

The Motor Vehicle Division of the Oklahoma Tax Commission deals primarily with the titling and registering of vehicles, boats, outboard motors, manufactured homes, travel trailers and commercial trailers.  Online renewals can be done using their CARS web site.  New vehicle registrations and transfers must be done in person at a tag agent.

The State of Oklahoma utilizes a statewide network of over 300 motor license agents (Tag Agents).  They have the capability of processing virtually any vehicle title and/or registration transaction, applying the identical tax and fee structure.

You can contact any one of the Tag Agents to answer most questions about vehicle tags.  You can also contact the Motor Vehicle Division directly at (405) 521-3221.

Close window