The City has declared a state of emergency in regards to the COVID-19 virus. View the Declaration to see how this will effect your City operations.

How do I get my pet licensed?

Warr Acres ordinances require cats and dogs to be annually licensed and have current rabies vaccinations.  Bring proof of current (annual) rabies vaccination to the police department to obtain your license.  The fees are posted on the animal control page and are half as much for consecutive renewal.  The animal must have rabies tag and pet license on the animal at all times.

Close window