How do I start a business in the city?

There are several steps required to open a business in any city. These may vary depending on the type of business you plan to open. Warr Acres requires a business license for each location, and the license must be obtained prior to opening the business.   Contact the licensing clerk at 405-789-2892 for more information.

Any construction must be approved by the City Inspector who can also be reached at 405-789-2892.

Close window