How do I register my vehicle?

You may apply for Oklahoma vehicle title and registration at any tag agency location. Application should be made within thirty (30) days of establishing residency.  For further information contact the Motor Vehicle Division of the Oklahoma Tax Commission at 405-521-3221, or you may visit any local tag agent.

Oklahoma renewals may be don online at the CARS (convenient auto renewal system)

To locate a nearby Oklahoma Tag Agents CLICK HERE


Close window