How do I pay my garbage (trash) and sewer bill?

City of Warr Acres utility service payments  may be made in several different ways:

  1. In person at City Hall.
  2. Online payments CLICK HERE
  3. Mail your check or money order to:

City of Warr Acres
4301 N Ann Arbor Ave
Warr Acres, OK  73122

All checks must me made payable to “City of  Warr Acres” and include the account number in the memo.

For additional assistance, please call 405-789-2892

Close window