How do I pay a ticket?

If you have been issued a ticket (citation) by a Warr Acres Police Officer you can pay the ticket in several ways.

Online at trafficpayment

In person during business hours or by mail to the Court Clerk’s Office, 5930 NW 49th Street, Warr Acres, OK  73122

After hours at the Police Department (only before your court date, check, money order or exact cash only)
The police department does not have cash on hand to make change, so be prepared to pay the exact amount.

If you have further questions contact the Court Clerk’s Office at 405-495-3032.


Close window