How do I obtain a building permit?

Many construction projects including plumbing, electrical, fence, storm shelter and others will require a permit from the City. The company doing the work may also be required to have a City of Warr Acres license.  If you have a construction project contact City Hall for a project review to determine if a permit or inspection is needed.  New construction, change of use, variance and other areas may require your project to be reviewed by the Planning Commission.

Close window