Dumpster Rental Contract
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE RESIDENTIAL DUMPSTER RENTAL
- If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, please contact Public Works at 405-470-7713
- Must be the homeowner or the property owner with an active Warr Acres utilities account;
- Customers with outstanding account balances must be paid in full in order to rent a dumpster;
- This agreement must be signed and submitted to the front desk of City Hall. Approved contracts will be placed in order of date of receipt for delivery of the next available dumpster.
- The RENTAL PERIOD for the dumpster is TWO CONSECUTIVE WEEKENDS per a 6-month period with the 1st weekend beginning upon delivery of the dumpster and with the 6-month period starting upon delivery of the dumpster.
- The City will pick up the dumpster after the 2 consecutive weekends without notice and with no exceptions or extensions.
- Commercial use of the dumpster is prohibited as is bringing in debris from outside of the City. All debris must be from the property. The City will remove the dumpster without notice if the dumpster is found be used other than as per the terms of this agreement.
- A delivery fee of $15.00 will be charged and a dump fee of $17.50 will be charged for each dump and will be charged to their monthly Warr Acres Utility bill. The Customer shall call City Hall at 789-2892 to request each emptying of the dumpster and for the final pickup of the dumpster.