The Oklahoma Department Emergency Management and Homeland Security requested residents impacted by the recent winter storm report property damages online at damage.ok.gov.
“We are requesting all Oklahoma residents who suffered winter storm damages to please report online at damage.ok.gov,” said ODEMHS Director Mark Gower. “Reporting damage as soon as possible will greatly assist our ability to request additional federal assistance for the state as we recover from this historic storm.”
Through the online damage assessment survey, residents and business owners can report winter storm-specific impacts including:
- Flooding from broken pipes
- Power surges that caused damage to furnaces, electrical systems, or major appliances
- Number of days without water, gas, or electricity
- Number of days displaced by the winter storm
- Injuries sustained as a result of the winter storm